Winter Session: Feb 21-Mar 28, 2023
A 5 week journey to discover the magic that you are.
Becoming codependent is learning to survive in the constant vigilance to look outside ourselves for signs that we are worthy. Having pleased our caregivers, they will provide for us so we can live. As we achieve and perform to their satisfaction, we fulfill their own unlived lives, becoming the evidence of what they wished to become. We innocently accept enforced separation from our own inner life.
As I learn to prioritize your needs over mine, I become codependent. When you leave this story, you discover the magic that you are!
Join us for this journey home to yourself!
In this course, you will...
- Identify codependent behaviors which no longer serve you (or others).
- Increase your capacities to be with another who is struggling without having to fix it.
- Learn to trust yourself to identify and effectively navigate your own needs.
- Get rituals and practices to be truly present with others so that you can experience the magic and wonder of what we are doing here together!
- Set reliable and trustable boundaries from a place of knowing what is and what isn’t your responsibility.